Brian Plummer, Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor, Department of History and Political Science
Phone: (626) 815-3843
Office Location: Ronald Building, Ronald 126
Brian Plummer, Ph.D., teaches American history, focusing on 20th-century foreign affairs and the early Cold War. His wide-ranging curiosity has led him to study the interaction between religion and diplomacy, the formation of cultural identity, Irish history and independence, the enduring mystique of California, and various aspects of American popular culture. When not teaching, Plummer can be found listening to jazz, eating chocolate, and enjoying all things mid-century with his wife and two dogs.
- B.A. - California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- M.A. - California State University, Fullerton
- Ph.D. - Claremont Graduate University
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Department of History and Political Science
- HIST 151 – United States History to 1865
- HIST 152 – United States History Since 1865
- HIST 334 – History of American Foreign Affairs
- HIST 338 – History of California
- POLI 496 – Senior Seminar: Religion and Politics