Daniel Horner, M.S.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Engineering & Computer Science
Phone: (704) 778-1422
Dan Horner, M.S., has spent 30 years working in industrial engineering, project engineering, operations, and customer solutions. He serves as a solutions manager with UPS in Overland Park, Kansas, having worked with more than 700 UPS customers in California, the Carolinas, Kansas, and Iowa to increase efficiencies through business process redesign. Horner enjoys working with podcasting and new media, and created the Memorize The Bible With Me podcast, which helps listeners memorize key verses from the Bible in order to strengthen their spiritual knowledge and faith.
- M.S., Applied Computer Science and Technology, Azusa Pacific University
- B.S., Technical Science, West Coast University
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Department of Engineering and Computer Science
- Project Management
- Public Speaking
- MSIT 535 – Software Engineering