News Archive (2019)
- October 28, 2019Math and Faith Discussion on Friday, November 8, 2019, 4:15 - 5:15 PM in Segerstrom 141.
- October 14, 2019Math and Faith Discussion on Friday, October 25, 2019, 4:15 - 5:15 PM in Segerstrom 141.
- October 14, 2019Applied Math, Math, and Physics majors have Academic Advising during the week of October 21-25.
- September 24, 2019Math, Physics, & Statistics will host a Dessert Social after the STEM Research Symposium on Saturday, September 28, 3:30-4:30 PM in SEGC141.
- September 13, 2019Department of Math, Physics, and Statistics Fall Barbecue on Friday, September 20, 5:00-7:00 P.M. at the Alumni House.
- July 10, 2019 by Abigail ReedFrom local fifth graders programming robots to Azusa Pacific University science majors conducting hands-on research in laboratories, Segerstrom Science Center has greatly impacted countless students, scholars, and visitors since its opening.
- March 14, 2019Learn more about Sturdivant's recent publication.
- March 14, 2019Learn more about Chang's recent publication.
- March 12, 2019All are welcome to attend the Math & Faith Discussion on Friday, March 29, 2019, 3:30-4:30PM in SEGC174.The discussion will be from the book, "Mathematics in a Postmodern Age" by Russell Howell and James Bradley. Math & Physics fellow, Chase Molenaar, will lead the discussion on Chapter 3: God and...
- February 7, 2019MPS Game Night - February 22 All Math, Physics, and Statistics majors and minors are invited to a fun GAME NIGHT on Friday, Feb. 22 from 5:00-7:00PM in SEGC170. There will be pizza. We will be playing board games, such as Settlers of Catan, Apples to Apples, Taboo, etc. Please sign...
- January 11, 2019Azusa Pacific’s University Libraries and the Center for Research in Science hosts the 6th annual STEM Day, themed “Deciphering the Secrets of STEM.”
Note: This information is current for the 2019-20 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.