News Archive (2022)
- October 27, 2022 by Nathan FosterAPU’s Center for Research in Science recently hosted the fourth annual STEM Research Symposium, which provided an opportunity for more than 30 undergraduate students to share the research they conducted under guidance of faculty advisors.
- August 9, 2022Azusa Pacific University’s Center for Research in Science (CRIS) will host the 4th annual STEM Research Symposium (SRS) on September 24 from 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 pm. in the Segerstrom Science Center (located at 701 E Foothill Blvd in Azusa).
- Innovative Learning Assistant Program Provides Peer Support to Increase Student Success in the ClassroomJuly 26, 2022 by Nathan FosterA team of APU professors received a $30,000 award as part of the President's Scholarship Enhancement Grant, allowing them to create and implement an innovative learning assistant program designed to maximize student success.
- March 11, 2022Everyone is welcome to join us on Tuesday, March 22, 7:30-8:30 PM in the Segerstrom Atrium for a thought provoking discussion on chapter 5, Chance, from the book, Mathematics: Through the Eyes of Faith by James Bradley and Russell Howell.
- March 11, 2022APU Math, Physics, & Statistics Department is hosting a virtual information session on Thursday, March 17, 5:00 - 6:00PM.
Note: This information is current for the 2022-23 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.