Adam Lipson, M.A.
Associate Vice President, Enrollment Management
Adjunct Professor, Department of Communication Studies
Phone: (626) 387-5825
Fax: (626) 815-4619
Office Location: Administration West, Suite 205
Adam Lipson currently serves as the Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management at APU, and believes public speaking is an essential element of learning for college students. In his class, he aims to help students catch the vision regarding how important public discourse is for one’s educational, personal, and career life. Public speaking has played a key role in each of those areas in his own life and impacted his career trajectory. Because of this, Professor Lipson strives to prepare students for success in their own lives by teaching the core skills on how to prepare a speech and execute it well.
- M.A., Communication Management, University of Southern California
- B.A., Business Administration, Loyola Marymount University
- Department of Communication Studies
- Creating Maximum Impact with an Audience
- Effective Speech Delivery Methods
- Public Speaking
- Speech Structure
- COMM 111 - Public Communication
By appointment only