Azusa Pacific University’s Media Relations offers representatives from all media sources the information you need about APU.
A division of the Division of Strategic Communication and Engagement, APU’s media relations team provides official university communication and resources to the media and offers media training to the APU community.
Access top stories, find university facts and figures, request photos, and locate an expert. Representatives may also contact us to schedule campus visits, or request a film shoot on campus. Stay up to date on APU news by following us on Twitter.
- Keith Hall Selected as Inaugural CCCU Presidential Fellow
- APU School of Nursing Receives $1.5 Million Grant with LA County Department of Public Health and Pasadena City College
- APU Names Tustin Resident VP/Chief Strategy Officer
- APU Receives $1.25 Million Lilly Endowment Compelling Preaching Grant
- APU School of Music to Perform Long Running Tradition “Celebrate Christmas”