Azusa Pacific University’s Media Relations offers representatives from all media sources the information you need about APU.
A division of the Division of Strategic Communication and Engagement, APU’s media relations team provides official university communication and resources to the media and offers media training to the APU community.
Access top stories, find university facts and figures, request photos, and locate an expert. Representatives may also contact us to schedule campus visits, or request a film shoot on campus. Stay up to date on APU news by following us on Twitter.
- APU Upward Bound Program Receives Five-Year, $1.5 Million Grant to Help Azusa Students Prepare for College
- APU Hosts Christian Game Developers Conference
- APU Alumnus Helps Provide Resources to Children of Fallen Patriots
- Azusa Pacific University Hosts Songwriting Academy
- APU Ranks as a Top University for High-Earning Female Alumni