The School of Education and the School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences offer a 10 percent tuition discount for eligible employees of the following districts, counties, and charter schools who will start in a graduate education program through the School of Education or a graduate physical education program through the School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences.
Please note: The School of Education’s doctoral program (Ed.D. in Educational Leadership) is not eligible for any MOU discount. The discount cannot be combined with other institutional aid.
- Apple Valley Unified School District
- Arcadia Unified School District
- Colton Joint Unified School District
- Corona-Norco Unified School District
- County of Orange
- Duarte Unified School District
- Hesperia Unified School District
- Moreno Valley Unified School District
- Orange County Superintendent of Schools
- Oro Grande Unified School District
- Pasadena Unified School District
- Perris Union High School District
- Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District
- San Bernardino City Unified School District
- San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools
- San Jacinto Unified School District
- Temecula Valley Unified School District
- Walnut Valley Unified School District
Don’t See Your District?
If your district is not listed, please have your district office email email@example.com to express an interest in establishing an MOU with Azusa Pacific University.
Bachelor’s Degree Completion Programs
The School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences offers a 15 percent tuition discount for eligible employees, their spouses, and their dependents up to age 26 of the following organizations who will start in one of APU’s professional bachelor’s degree completion programs—either the Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice or the Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.
Students fill out the 2019-20 MOU Discount Form and provide proof of employment along with a form every year of enrollment. This tuition discount cannot be combined with other institutional aid and only applies to core courses (general education courses are not covered by discount). Contact Student Financial Services for complete eligibility details.