The School of Education and the School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences offer a 10 percent tuition discount for eligible employees of the following districts, counties, and charter schools who will start in a graduate education program through the School of Education or a graduate physical education program through the School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences.
Please note: The School of Education’s doctoral program (Ed.D. in Educational Leadership) is not eligible for any MOU discount. The discount cannot be combined with other institutional aid.
- Apple Valley Unified School District
- Arcadia Unified School District
- Colton Joint Unified School District
- Corona Norco Unified School District
- Empire Springs Charter School
- Hesperia Unified School District
- Menifee Unified School District
- Moreno Valley Unified School District
- Murrieta Valley Unified School District
- Orange County Superintendent of Schools
- Oro Grande Unified School District
- Pasadena Unified School District
- Perris Union High School District
- Placentia Yorba Linda Unified School District
- Poway Unified School District
- River Springs Charter School
- Romoland School District
- San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools
- Snowline Joint Unified School District
- Victor Valley Union High School District
Note: School and district MOU partners are subject to change. Contact your student account specialist to confirm current eligibility.
If your district is not listed, please have your district office email firstname.lastname@example.org to express an interest in establishing an MOU with Azusa Pacific University.
Bachelor’s Degree Completion Programs
The School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences offers a 15 percent tuition discount for eligible employees, their spouses, and their dependents up to age 26 of the following organizations who will start in one of APU’s professional bachelor’s degree completion programs—either the Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice or the Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.
Students fill out the 2019-20 MOU Discount Form and provide proof of employment along with a form every year of enrollment. This tuition discount cannot be combined with other institutional aid and only applies to core courses (general education courses are not covered by discount). Contact Student Financial Services for complete eligibility details.