Continue Your Education with Azusa Pacific
Azusa Pacific University—founded in 1899 by six women and men with a vision to create a school dedicated to teaching and training missionaries for christian service. Today, 119 years later, Azusa Pacific continues that mission by preparing disciples and scholars to impact the world for Christ. Graduates go on to continue the APU legacy as difference makers in their communities and workplaces.
To help you reach your education goals, APU is offering a tuition discount for eligible employees of CCCU schools starting select graduate and professional programs. Complete the 2019-20 CCCU Discount form.
Find Your Program
Azusa Pacific Seminary
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- All graduate TESOL programs (available online)
College of the Arts
- Artist Certificate Program
- MA in Art Education
- MA in Modern and Contemporary Art History (online)
- MA in Screenwriting
- Master of Music Education
- MFA in Visual Art
- MM in Composition
- MM in Conducting
- MM in Performance
School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- MS in Athletic Training
- MA in Clinical Psychology: Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT)
- MS in College Counseling and Student Development
- MA or MS in Physical Education (online program available)
School of Business and Management
- MA in Leadership (available online)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (available online)
- Master of Business Management (MBM) (available online)
School of Education
All CCCU school employees are eligible for the discount.
The offer cannot be combined with other institutional aid. Azusa Pacific offers the tuition discount as long as the student:
- Maintains Satisfactory Academic Process.
- Is enrolled at least half-time.
- Is continuously enrolled for every fall and spring term.
- Complete the CCCU Discount form and provide verification of employment.