Night of Champions
When: Saturday, March 23, 2019, 3:30-8 p.m.
Theme: “Strong” (2 Timothy 4:7)
The Fellowship of Christian Athletes and Azusa Pacific University invite Southern Californian teenagers, as well as their pastors, coaches, teachers, parents, and friends, to join us for the 35th annual Night of Champions.
Tickets are $10 until March 1 and $15 after that. To reserve tickets, email foothillsNOC@gmail.com. To learn more about this event, including information about leaders, schedule, speakers, and directions, visit the FCA Night of Champions site.
2019 Speakers and Entertainment
- DJ Standout
- Evan and Eris (Rhythm and Blues, Hip-Hop, Christian Fusion)
- Arielle Wilburn (Spoken Word)
- APU Student-Athlete Panel
- Valley Worship (Christ’s Church of the Valley Worship Band)
- Rick Prinz (Paradise High School Football Coach)
- Francis Chan (Pastor, Author, and Speaker)