Korean Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)
Blending Korean culture with the principles of God’s Word, coursework in the Korean Doctor of Ministry program focuses on spiritual formation and the development of leadership skills for pastors and senior church leaders in the Korean community.
- Apply theory to the practice of personal spiritual formation.
- Develop habits for continued spiritual formation.
- Apply leadership styles to ministry.
- Study historical and contemporary Church movements and reflect on today’s concerns in the practice of ministry.
- Contribute to the greater Christian community through completion of a written doctoral project.
Note: This information is current for the 2019-20 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.