Partners in Ministry
Partners in Ministry (PIM) is a relationship-based program created by Azusa Pacific Seminary, and is offered to pastoral staff serving in local churches and parachurch organizations. The PIM program supports pastoral staff through annual conferences that feature inspirational speakers who speak on relevant ministry/parachurch topics and allow for critical networking.
Support of Pastors and Their Families
- Partners in Ministry (APU discounts, library access, etc.)
- Friends Center and El Centro Teológico Hispano
- Education (Azusa Pacific Seminary/Office of Alumni Engagement)
- Degree programs
- Lectures, including Faith Matters Lectureship on Holy Living
- Auditing courses
- Continuing education seminars
- Exhibits (Dead Sea Scrolls)
- Pastors events
- APU Community Counseling Center (Department of Graduate Psychology)
- APU Center for Career and Calling/University Counseling Center
Congregational Ministry Support
- Youth Ministry
- Health and Wholeness
- Local Community Outreach
- Global Missions
PIM Program Membership
Members of the PIM program receive a membership card, entitling them to:
- Access to all university libraries, including the James L. Stamps Theological Library.
- Attendance at ministry seminars.
- A 10 percent discount on University Bookstore merchandise (Note: This excludes textbooks, course materials, snack foods, sending services, software, sale merchandise, and gift certificates.).
- Discounted costs at all APU dining facilities.
- Discounted admissions for APU regular season, home football, and basketball games.
- Discounted admissions for APU theater productions.
For more information about the program, call (626) 387-5750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To join the program, fill out and submit the following form: