Matt Schoepf graduated from Biola University in 2010 and has worked at Walt Disney Imagineering since 2011 where he started as a video editor. With his heart set on becoming a designer, he pursued further study at Gnomon School of Visual Effects in conjunction with learning from the talent at Disney. Since then he has gone on to work on creating content for some of Disney park's biggest attractions including Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway and Radiator Springs Racers. He was one of the key designers involved in bringing the Hatbox Ghost in the Haunted Mansion back to life. He is currently working for Imagineering’s Digital Arts Studio on the Tokyo Disneyland expansion and other unannounced projects.
- B.A. in Cinema Media Arts, Biola University, 2010
- Gnomon School of Visual Effects, Independent Study
- School of Visual and Performing Arts (College of the Arts)
- Department of Cinematic Arts
- Entertainment Design
- ANIM 111 – Digital Methods