Christina Owens, M.S.
Senior Adjunct Professor, Department of Kinesiology
Christina Owens, M.S., began teaching at Azusa Pacific University as an adjunct professor in 2016, and has been teaching adapted physical education in the PK-12 public school system for 15 years. She is passionate about student success at all levels and abilities. Her teaching philosophy is based on the principle of success builds success. It is her mission to design student-centered learning environments that are creative, motivating, and fun. She is blessed and humbled to have the opportunity to share her passion with future adapted physical education teachers.
- M.S., Adapted Physical Education, Cal Poly Pomona
- B.A., Kinesiology, Cal Poly Pomona
- B.A., Liberal Studies, Cal Poly Pomona
- Single Subject Teaching Credential, Physical Education
- Adapted Physical Education Teaching Credential
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Kinesiology
- PE 600 – Physical Education Teaching Methods for Individuals with Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- PE 602 – Physical Education Teaching Methods for Individuals with Severe to Profound Disabilities