Kandy Mink Salas, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Higher Education
Program Director, M.S. in College Counseling and Student Development
Phone: (626) 815-6000
Kandy Mink Salas, Ph.D., focuses her research on two areas: the undocumented and DACAmented student experience, and the encouragers and barriers to college student women leaders from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Prior to her time as a faculty member, she spent 28 years as a student affairs professional at the University of San Diego and at California State University, Fullerton, where she most recently served as dean of students and associate vice president for student affairs.
- Ph.D., Higher Education and Student Affairs, Claremont Graduate University
- M.S., Counseling and Human Development, Minnesota State University
- B.A., English and Women’s Studies, University of California, Los Angeles
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Higher Education