Leah Fortson, Ph.D., M.Div.
Assistant Professor, Department of Clinical Psychology
Phone: (626) 815-6000, Ext. 5508
Fax: (626) 815-5015
Office Location: Mary Hill Center, Room 211
Leah Fortson, Ph.D., M.Div., specializes in the integration of faith and psychology. Her work emphasizes cultural community approaches and spiritually integrative models of psychotherapy to address human suffering from holistic perspectives. Her clinical work and research has explored marginalized individuals, health disparities, barriers to treatment, and working to reduce stigmatized perceptions of mental health care, primarily among members of the Christian faith.
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary
- M.Div., Fuller Theological Seminary
- M.A., Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary
- B.S., Psychology, California State University, Dominguez Hills
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Clinical Psychology