Susan Shore, PT, Ph.D.
Chair and Professor, Department of Physical Therapy
Phone: (626) 815-5021
Fax: (626) 815-5017
Susan Shore, PT, Ph.D., has extensive work experience as a physical therapist, including patient care in the U.S., Canada, Russia, and Romania. Her research interests include the evaluation of adaptive equipment and provision of services for the disabled in the developing world.
- Ph.D., Exercise Science, University of Toronto
- M.Sc., Physical Therapy, University of Minnesota
- B.Sc., Physical Therapy, University of Wisconsin
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Physical Therapy
- PT 541 – Exercise Physiology
- PT 718 – PT Clinical Skills IA
- PT 722 – PT Clinical Skills IB
- PT 752 – PTDDT II