Chang H. Kim, Ph.D.
Phone: (626) 815-6000, Ext. 2545
Office Location: Wilden Hall, 212A
Chang H. Kim, Ph.D., is an associate professor of business administration in the School of Business and Management. He received a B.S. in Statistics from Korea University in South Korea, M.S. in Industrial Engineering from Pohang University of Science and Technology and Arizona State University and a Ph.D. in Business Administration from Drexel University. He had worked for IBM Business Consulting Services and Deloitte Consulting in South Korea before he pursued an academic career in the United States. In the retail operations/supply chain domain, he explores the operational and financial implications of supply chain competition/coordination/optimization and inventory management practices. Kim also conducts research in quality management, lean six sigma, supply chain analytics, and more.
- B.S. in Statistics, Korean University, South Korea
- M.S. in Industrial Engineering, Pohang University of Science and Technology and Arizona State University
- Ph.D. in Business Administration, Drexel University
- School of Business and Management
- Operations Management
- Quality Management
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Supply Chain Management
- BUSI 514 - Operations Management
- MGMT 410 - Production Management
- PRBA 305 - Operations Management
10:30-11:30 a.m. and 1-4 p.m., MWF for Fall 2020