Jihye Oh, PhD
Phone: (626) 815-3819
Office Location: Wilden Hall, Room 212A
Jihye Oh, PhD, conducts research in social capital/network, ethical leadership, millennials, and career development. She has published five peer-reviewed articles in high-impact management-related journals (Leadership and Organization Development Journal, Human Resource Development Review, Career Development International, and the Journal of Management, Spirituality & Religion), being the lead author on three of them. In addition, she has published 24 peer-reviewed international research conference proceedings and one book chapter from 2014-21.
- PhD, Educational Human Resource Development, Texas A&M University, 2021
- MA, Adult Continuing Education, Korea University, 2015
- BA, Korean Literature and Language, Dongduk Women’s University, 2012
- Accredited Certified Executive and Life Coach,
- International Coach Federation (ICF)
- School of Business and Management
- HROD 500 — Foundations of Human Resource Development
- MGMT 211 — Strategic Leadership
- MGMT 515 — Applied Research and Analysis
- MGMT 521 — Organizational Development and Change
- MGMT 561 — Managing Teams and Conflict
Mondays, 1-4 p.m.