Stephanie Geter, CPA, CFE, MBA, loves empowering and educating students in the areas of accounting and finance, auditing, and accounting information systems, with an additional emphasis on how God has blessed students with such gifts and talents and the power of the Holy Spirit to be creative and collaborative solution providers. She brings an enthusiastic and practical educational style to the classroom, and prior to joining academia was a senior manager at Deloitte & Touche LLP specializing in auditing, internal controls, and mergers and acquisitions.
- MBA (Concentration in Finance)
- B.S., Accounting and Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- School of Business and Management
- School of Accounting
- ACCT 120