Daniel Hogue, MS
Phone: (626) 815-6000, Ext. 6534
Office Location: Segerstrom Science Center, Room 114
Daniel Hogue, MS, teaches math and physics courses at APU. Discovering early on that he enjoyed helping students find new confidence in tackling subjects they felt impossible, Hogue worked as a tutor, lab assistant, and teaching assistant throughout his undergraduate studies. While teaching as an adjunct faculty at APU, he worked at a k-12 school as a teacher for multiple math and science courses while also serving as the IT Director discovering new ways to still engage students with technology in a changing classroom. Hogue is driven to teach with empathy and excitement, hoping students will leave class more curious each day.
- MS, Physics, University of California, Riverside, 2017
- BS, Physics, Azusa Pacific University, 2016
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Department of Mathematics, Physics, and Statistics
- MATH 95 — Intermediate Algebra
- MATH 99 — Self-paced Mathematics Lab
- MATH 115 — Mathematics in Society
- MATH 130 — Introduction to Statistics
- MATH 199 — Calculus Fundamentals for Statistics
- MATH 299 — Linear Algebra Fundamentals for Statistics
- PHYC 125 — Earth Science Concepts and Applications
Online appointments Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM via Zoom.