Nori Lowe Henk, Ph.D., is an assistant professor in sociology at APU. Her research interests are sociology of religion, social movements, and qualitative research methodology.
- Ph.D., Loyola University Chicago
- M.A., Loyola University Chicago
- M.T.S., Boston University
- B.A., Azusa Pacific University
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Department of Global Studies, Sociology, and TESOL
- Research Methodology
- Social Movements
- SOC 120 – Introduction to Sociology
- SOC 298 – Basic Sociological Theory
- SOC 359 – Immigrant L.A.
- SOC 360 – Sociology of Religion
- SOC 425 – Social Movements
- SOC 471 – Qualitative Social Research Methods
- SOC 496 – Senior Seminar: Faith and Social Issues