Willetta Toole-Simms, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Biology and Chemistry
Phone: (626) 815-6000, Ext. 6513
Office Location: Carl E. Wynn Academic Center, Room 211
Willetta Toole-Simms, Ph.D., teaches Fundamentals of Biology lecture and lab. Her area of expertise is cell biology, more specifically, positive and negative regulations of cell growth.
- Ph.D. - Purdue University, 1988
- B.S. - Stillman College, 1982
- Diversity Ambassador at APU
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Department of Biology and Chemistry
- Cancer Biology
- Cell Biology
- Cell Growth Regulation
- Introduction to Biology
- BIOL 101 – Fundamentals of Biology