Although the majority of students will study away from campus, Residence Life has developed a thorough plan to provide student housing for those with extenuating circumstances.
The residence halls (Trinity, Engstrom, and Adams) remain closed for the spring semester.
As we continue to plan for Fall 2021 and work alongside L.A. County Department of Public Health, we will keep you apprised of our plans and the process to obtain housing for the 2021-22 year. We remain hopeful that this spring will be our last in full remote learning, but it would be premature to outline a process at this time.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Living Area Access
- Only students assigned to live in a designated living area are allowed access to space. Visitors are not permitted with the exception of move-in week; only two visitors per resident are allowed to assist students in moving in or out of their living area assignment.
- Common area spaces, including lounges, laundry rooms, study rooms, etc., have limited availability and occupancy restrictions, and are subject to reconfiguration in accordance with physical distancing measures.
Living Area Health and Physical Distancing Guidelines
- Face coverings must be worn in all public living area spaces and students are advised to adhere to physical distance protocols when outside their room.
- Community members are expected to provide support and accountability to one another for adherence to physical distancing protocols.
- Review additional campus physical distancing guidelines.