Kent Bechler, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for External Partnerships
Phone: (626) 815-5818
Fax: (626) 815-5336
Kent Bechler, Ph.D., serves as the School of Education's Associate Dean for External Partnerships. Bechler is also involved with external consulting and various collaborative ventures regarding educational reform. In the School of Education, he works to enhance strategic partnerships with the 200+ districts where students are currently placed, as well as to develop opportunities for collaborative ventures. He most recently served as Superintendent of the Corona-Norco School District, the eighth largest in the state of California, from 2007 to 2012. Bechler was named the California Superintendent of the Year for 2012. He earned his Ph.D. in Education from Claremont Graduate School, his M.A. in Educational Leadership and Administration from California State University, Los Angeles, and his B.A. in Social Work from Azusa Pacific University.
- Ph.D., Education, Claremont Graduate University
- M.A., Educational Leadership and Administration, California State University, Los Angeles
- B.A., Social Work, Azusa Pacific University
- Teaching Credential in Social Science
- School of Education
- Department of Educational Leadership
By appointment only