- (626) 815-4570
- Alt.: (800) 825-5278
- Admissions: (626) 815-4571
- Registrar and SFS: (626) 815-4545
- Monday–Thursday, 8:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
- Friday, 9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
568 E. Foothill Blvd., Azusa, CA 91702
The Graduate and Professional Center is housed in APU’s Administration West building, a complex located across the street from Saint Frances of Rome Catholic Church.
Visitors may park in front of the Administration West building. Additional parking may be found on West Campus at Cerritos Avenue on the north side of Foothill Boulevard.
After parking in the front lot, enter Administration West through the front gates. You will pass a stairwell before arriving in the center courtyard. The Graduate and Professional Center’s entrance is directly ahead, Suite 111.
University Contact Information
University Main Line: (626) 969-3434APU Contact Directory
East Campus Address
901 E. Alosta Ave. Azusa, CA 91702
West Campus Address
701 E. Foothill Blvd. Azusa, CA 91702
Azusa Pacific University
PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702-7000
Get directions to APU or Download a Campus Map (PDF) to find your way around APU’s campus.
Special Holiday Hours
- Wednesday, Nov. 27: Closing early at 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 28–Friday, Nov. 29: Closed
- Monday, Dec. 23–Wednesday, Jan. 1: Closed