All new undergraduate students (including new transfer students) and all new international students, must:
- Submit proof to the MyCougar Health Portal of having received two MMR vaccines. Input the dates on the 'Immunization' page and then upload the document on the 'Upload' page; AND
- Complete the TB Screening Questionnaire, which is on the 'Forms' page of the MyCougar Health Portal (international students should have either the TB Gold blood test or the TB skin test completed).
Failure to provide these records will result in a hold being placed on your student account so you will not be able to register for classes. For instructions on how to upload your immunization information, visit the MyCougar Health Student Portal. You can also view step-by-step instructions with screenshots.
- Tetanus booster within the last 10 years (Tdap preferred over Td)
- Hepatitis B: Series of 3 shots
- Meningitis: For incoming freshmen and those living in the dorms or in close contact, there are two types of meningitis vaccines to consider, since they cover different strains of meningitis.
- Serogroup B (Trumenba or Bexsero)
- Serogroup A, C, W, Y (Menactra or Menveo)
Veterans Service Records:
- In order to obtain health records, including vaccination records, visit the Veterans Service Records website and fill out the necessary information.
In addition to the immunizations mentioned above, the Student Health Center also offers travel immunizations to students, faculty, and staff who are traveling abroad.