The Azusa Pacific University Health Center will be providing the Moderna COVID-19 immunization on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the Student Health Center, and on Fridays at the Student Center for Reconciliation and Diversity on Cougar Walk. You must sign up in advance for these clinics by visiting MyTurn.ca.gov and entering the clinic code (BYYKUIYYQJ).
All new undergraduate students (including new transfer students) and all new international students must submit proof to the MyCougar Health Portal of having received two MMR vaccines. Input the dates on the Immunization page and then upload the document on the Upload page.
Failure to provide these records will result in a hold being placed on your student account so you will not be able to register for classes.
- Strongly Recommended: COVID-19 Vaccination Series
- Tetanus booster within the last 10 years (Tdap preferred over Td)
- Hepatitis B: Series of 3 shots
- Meningitis: For incoming freshmen and those living in the dorms or in close contact, there are two types of meningitis vaccines to consider, since they cover different strains of meningitis.
- Serogroup B (Trumenba or Bexsero)
- Serogroup A, C, W, Y (Menactra or Menveo)
Veterans Service Records
- In order to obtain health records, including vaccination records, visit the Veterans Service Records website and fill out the necessary information.
In addition to the immunizations mentioned above, the Student Health Center also offers travel immunizations to students, faculty, and staff who are traveling abroad.