David L. Weeks, Ph.D., is dean of Azusa Pacific's Honors College. His academic interests include political philosophy and American politics. In particular, Weeks is interested in the intersection of religion and politics and the U.S. Supreme Court. He has developed a special interest in evangelical political activism. He has published several articles on these topics and has made numerous presentations. His educational interests include liberal education, Christian higher education, and faculty development.
- Ph.D., Loyola University, Chicago (1991)
- M.A., Indiana State University (1981)
- B.S., Indiana Wesleyan University (1980)
- Honors College
- Carl F. Henry
- Civil Rights and Civil Liberties
- Evangelical Political Engagement
- POLI 150 – American Government
- POLI 326 – Civil Rights and Civil Liberties
- POLI 352 – Constitutional Law: National Powers
- POLI 360 – Classical Political Thought
- POLI 363 – Modern Political Thought
- POLI 496 – Senior Seminar: Religion and Politics
Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.