Students and scholars may travel internationally during scheduled university breaks. Students returning to the U.S. from a temporary break should ensure they have the required documents to reenter the country. Required documents for reentry to the U.S. include:

  • Valid passport (valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of the reentry to the U.S.)
  • Valid F-1/J-1 visa in passport (except students from Canada)
  • Current I-20/DS-2019 with a valid travel signature form

For more information, contact us at

Full Menu