Vicky Bowden, DNSc, RN
Phone: (626) 815-2034
Fax: (626) 815-3807
Vicky Bowden, DNSc, RN, is a registered and pediatric nurse who has been teaching at APU since 1997, and as a full-time professor since 2003. Bowden has co-authored three nursing textbooks and has contributed to literature on pediatric palliative care. She is past president of the Society of Pediatric Nurses and continues to be active in this professional organization.
- DNSc, University of San Diego
- MNSc, Pediatric Nursing and Nursing Education, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- NP, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- BSN, Harding University
- Registered Nurse, State of California
- California Board of Registered Nursing-Approved to Teach Pediatrics and Obstetrics
- Certified Pediatric Nurse, National Certification Board of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Nurses, Inc.
- School of Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Pediatric Nursing
Appointments available upon request. Please contact me to set up an appointment.