Further Your Skills and Advance Your Career with APU’s LVN to BSN
The LVN to BSN program at Azusa Pacific University caters to licensed vocational nurses who want to further their skills and become leaders in the field. Students can complete the program in just two years, studying alongside a cohort of peers.
- Professors use students’ experiences as the foundation upon which theory and practice are tested.
- Courses are designed to affirm personal and professional strengths.
- Nursing education provides the theoretical basis for nursing practice, emphasizing the essential interrelationship of theory, practice, policy, and research.
- Students in the program study in a cohort and progress through the entire program together.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.
Note: This information is current for the 2017-18 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.