News Archive (2022)
- December 2, 2022APU’s marriage of scholarship and faith proved beneficial for Song Hong (MA TESOL '12), whose career has thrived in exciting ways through APU and the TESOL program that equipped her with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the field.
- October 27, 2022 by Nathan FosterAPU’s Center for Research in Science recently hosted the fourth annual STEM Research Symposium, which provided an opportunity for more than 30 undergraduate students to share the research they conducted under guidance of faculty advisors.
- October 4, 2022APU was the perfect place to nurture Bartlett’s love for history and social science as well prepare her for her career in teaching.
- August 22, 2022 by Megan ProsserJust two years after graduating from Azusa Pacific, Hannah Valencia ’20 is already applying the knowledge and hands-on training acquired through her biology major and excelling as a research associate in the laboratory at City of Hope.
- August 9, 2022Azusa Pacific University’s Center for Research in Science (CRIS) will host the 4th annual STEM Research Symposium (SRS) on September 24 from 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 pm. in the Segerstrom Science Center (located at 701 E Foothill Blvd in Azusa).
- April 21, 2022 by Nathan FosterIn honor of Earth Day, Azusa Pacific University community members reflect on what it means to be a good steward of the planet in terms of practicing sustainability university-wide and in day-to-day life.
- March 9, 2022Azusa Pacific University hosts Brilliant STEAM Day 2022
- February 18, 2022 by Peter CooleyAs a community of disciples and scholars who desire a holistic and transformational education experience, Azusa Pacific University works to build a bridge between faith and science.