Azusa Pacific University is committed to the highest ethical standards in research. Research misconduct is a serious concern with ethical and legal implications. The university has established a whistleblower policy and procedure to address possible research misconduct. This policy is compliant with federal laws and is applicable to all research. Please note that the institutional Deciding Officer is Mark Stanton, Ph.D., ABPP, provost, (626) 812-3087.
- Whistleblower Policy (PDF)
- Integrity in Research Policy (PDF)
- For the confidential reporting of misconduct:
- Access the APU Safe Reporting form online or call (626) 334-2089. Both options are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and both will maintain your anonymity at your option.
- Contact Diane Guido, Ph.D., research integrity officer and vice provost for graduate programs and research, at (626) 812-3034.