Student asking a question in classroom

Alumni Information

Order a Transcript

Order official transcripts by completing the online transcript request form for the division of the university you last attended.

Name/Address Change

To change the name or address on your APU record, submit the following forms:

Request a New Diploma

To obtain a new copy of your diploma, fill out a Diploma Request.

Alumni Information

For additional alumni information, resources, and events, visit the Office of Alumni Engagement site.