Student asking a question in classroom

Articulation and GE Guidelines

Course-to-course articulation agreements identify courses at a sending institution that are comparable to or “acceptable in lieu of” corresponding courses for traditional undergraduate programs at APU. These include General Education requirements as well as major or minor requirements. If you have any questions, contact the Student Services Center.

Select a California community college or university to view an articulation agreement:

Please note: No Transfer Inquiry Form is needed to transfer traditional undergraduate courses that are listed on an articulation agreement with APU.