Christopher Green, Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Theology
Phone: (626) 815-6000
Chris Green, Ph.D., has been teaching at Azusa Pacific University for more than a decade, and he lives in Australia, teaching for APU online. Green is senior lecturer in theology and education at Melbourne School of Theology and Eastern College Australia. Originally from Bakersfield, California, Chris and his wife, Rachel, have been married for 20 years and have three sons. He completed a Ph.D. in systematic theology at the University of Aberdeen, Scotland, with a thesis on Karl Barth’s doctrine of divine providence. Green also recently edited, with David Starling, Revelation & Reason in Christian Theology (Lexham Press, 2017). In his spare time, Green enjoys hanging out with friends, seeing movies with theological themes, running, and talking with people about cultural differences.
- Ph.D., Systematic Theology, University of Aberdeen
- M.A., Old Testament Studies, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- B.A., Education, Multnomah University
- California Single Subject Credential, English Literature, Point Loma Nazarene University
- School of Theology
- Department of Theology
- THEO 303 - Theology & the Christian Life