Craig Keen, Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus, Department of Theology
Craig Keen, Ph.D., is an award-winning professor of theology who has held various offices in the Wesleyan Theological Society, including promotional secretary, program chair, and president. Keen has published several articles in the Wesleyan Theological Journal, has a chapter in the book Embodied Holiness: Toward a Corporate Theology of Spiritual Growth (InterVarsity Press, 1999), and has written two books, both published by Cascade Books: The Transgression of the Integrity of God: Essays and Addresses (2012) and After Crucifixion: The Promise of Theology (2013). He is also under contract with Cascade Books to write Sanctity: Standing Up to the Coming of God. He served as co-chair of the Systematic Theology Working Group of the Twelfth Oxford Institute of Methodist Theological Studies, and in 2002 he served on an eight-member committee that envisaged, planned, and implemented the first Global Theology Conference of the Church of the Nazarene in Guatemala City, Guatemala.
- Ph.D., Religion and Theology, Claremont Graduate University
- M.Div., Nazarene Theological Seminary
- M.A., Systematic Theology, Southern Nazarene University
- B.A., Philosophy and Religion, Southern Nazarene University
- School of Theology
- Department of Theology
- Wesleyan Theology
- THEO 303 – Theology and the Christian Life
- THEO 363 – Contemporary Christian Thought
- THEO 410 – Systematic Theology I
- THEO 411 – Systematic Theology II
- THEO 440 – The Theology of John Wesley
- THEO 496 – Senior Seminar: Theology and Social Issues