Justin Ashworth, Th.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Theology
Phone: (626) 815-6000
Justin Ashworth, Th.D., teaches and writes in the areas of Christian systematic and political theologies, with an emphasis on immigration and Latin American theologies. In addition, he teaches students to draw on Scripture, early Christian theology, and Jewish thought to address such issues as war, poverty, and grassroots advocacy. Ashworth has participated in a ministry on race and reconciliation, guest lectured at events sponsored by the Hispanic House of Studies at Duke Divinity School, and taught United Methodist pastors in rural Peru and Guatemala.
- Th.D., Christian Theology, Duke Divinity School
- M.Div., Fuller Theological Seminary
- B.A., Economics, University of California, Irvine
- School of Theology
- Department of Theology
- THEO 303 - Theology & the Christian Life
- THEO 363 - Contemporary Christian Theology
- THEO 423 - Seminar in Church History
- THEO 495 - Topics in Systematic Theology