College of the Arts Art and Design Scholarship
The College of the Arts invites incoming undergraduate students in an art or design major to apply for our Art and Design Scholarship. Eligible majors include:
This talent-based scholarship is renewable and can be awarded in addition to any other academic merit scholarships and need-based aid.
Priority Deadline for Fall 2019 applications is February 15, 2019.
How to Apply for the Art and Design Scholarship
- Complete your APU Application
- Select Design Studies for your major
- When prompted, complete your Fall 2019 B.A. in Design Studies - Scholarship Application via SlideRoom (recommended)
Fall 2019 Art and Design Scholarship Application Requirements
- Portfolio - 12 images of completed work, labeled with title, date and medium.
- Résumé - including extracurricular activities, especially any creative and/or collaborative projects where you played a significant role.
- Essay - (750 words or less) on why you wish to pursue art or design, and detailing your career objectives as you presently conceive them.
For more information on the scholarship application process, please contact the College of the Arts at 626-815-4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.