Careers for Biochemistry Majors
- Pharmaceutical Researcher
- Dentist or other Health Professional
- Research Scientist
- Research and Laboratory Technician
- Environmental Scientist
- Forensic Scientist
The typical starting salary for a biochemistry major is $50,825. The typical salary after 10-19 years is $76,753.
Job Titles of People with Biochemistry Degrees
- Chief Scientific Officer, Zen-Bio, Inc.
- Research Scientist, Investigational Genomics, Paradigm Genetics
- Patent and Trademark Attorney, Eli Lilly, Inc.
- Director, Clinical Science Assessment, Laboratory Corporation of America
- Staff Scientist, Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- Associate Manufacturing Chemist, Sigma-Aldrich
- Resident in Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic
Note: This information is current for the 2022-23 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.
- Salary information is provided for general reference only. APU does not guarantee the accuracy of the figures listed, and cannot predict or promise a specific salary for any graduate. For the most current salary estimates, please visit payscale.com. ↵