Lewis Bonney, Ph.D., conducts scholarly work in two areas: leadership for school improvement, and clergy wellness. These interests stem from his work as assistant to the superintendent for program management and development in the San Bernardino City Unified School District, and from his work appraising psychological risk factors in aspirants for Holy Orders in the Episcopal Diocese of Los Angeles. He is chair of APU’s Institutional Review Board.
- Ph.D., Educational Psychology, University of Arizona
- M.A., Clinical Psychology, University of North Texas
- B.A., Psychology, University of California, Berkeley
- Licensed Psychologist, California Board of Psychology
- School of Education
- Department of School Counseling and School Psychology
- Child Psychopathology
- Psycho-educational Assessment
- Research and Evaluation
- EDCO 592 – Foundations and Ethics in Research
- EDPY 636 – Research and Evaluation in School Psychology
- EDPY 683 – Psychoeducational Assessment III
- EDPY 690 – Advanced Individual Research
Wednesday, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.