Global Learning Opportunities
Transform APU students by broadening their worldview and preparing them to lead in our global world.
The Center for Global Learning and Engagement (CGLE) carries out APU’s academic vision to deliberately and strategically integrate an intercultural and international dimension into teaching, research, and service functions of the university. The CGLE does this through the creation and maintenance of innovative, inclusive, and accessible global learning opportunities, including study away programs; comprehensive advising, preparation, and re-entry guidance for students; and the creation of opportunities for faculty development and leadership in international education.
- Communicate the importance of intercultural educational experiences.
- Collaboratively design intercultural and experiential learning to fit the complexities of various student populations.
- Provide educational programming that develops cultural competence and essential life skills within students.
- Mentor students as they walk through the multiple phases of their intercultural journey.
- Evaluate effectiveness.
Learn more about the Study Away.
Make a Payment
Make a payment toward a student’s account by accessing our online Billing and Payment System. You will need the student’s APU ID number and last name. While your payment will not be considered a tax deductible donation, you can contribute to a student’s outstanding balance.
Donate to Study Away
The APU Study Away Scholarship fund supports APU students of all degree levels by eliminating financial barriers and providing students with an opportunity to engage in service learning, academic excellence, and faith integration through domestic and international study away programs. To donate to the Study Away Scholarship fund:
- Go to our MobileCause donation form.
- In the "Gift Designation" field, select: I'll type my designation below.
- In the "Other Designation" field, input: Study Away Scholarship.