Education Tuition Discounts
School of Education Alumni Tuition Discounts
APU’s School of Education offers an alumni tuition discount for Azusa Pacific alumni starting in a graduate program.
Students must be in good academic standing and maintain satisfactory academic progress with a minimum cumulative grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0. Students must be enrolled at least half-time. If qualifications are met, the discount may be renewed each term. APU will pay $500 per term (up to $2,000 over the course of the program). This discount cannot be combined with other institutional aid. Contact Student Financial Services for complete eligibility details.
Notes on Eligibility: The School of Education’s doctoral program (Ed.D. in Educational Leadership) and the Clear Administrative Services Credential (CASC) program are not eligible for the alumni tuition discount. APU doctoral alumni are also not eligible for the School of Education alumni discount. Additionally, the alumni discount cannot be combined with other institutional aid, such as School of Education scholarships. Students who are eligible for both may choose to receive either the alumni discount or an APU scholarship. Contact Student Financial Services for complete eligibility details.
Note: Award and eligibility are applicable for the 2022-23 academic year and apply to students admitted beginning fall 2020. The discount is subject to change.
MOU Partner Tuition Discounts
The School of Education and the School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences offer a 10 percent tuition discount for eligible employees of the following districts, counties, and charter schools who will start in a graduate education program through the School of Education or a graduate physical education program through the School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences.
Please note: The School of Education’s doctoral program (Ed.D. in Educational Leadership) is not eligible for any MOU discount. The discount cannot be combined with other institutional aid.
- Apple Valley Unified School District
- Arcadia Unified School District
- Colton Joint Unified School District
- Corona Norco Unified School District
- Empire Springs Charter School
- Hesperia Unified School District
- Menifee Unified School District
- Moreno Valley Unified School District
- Murrieta Valley Unified School District
- Orange County Superintendent of Schools
- Oro Grande Unified School District
- Pasadena Unified School District
- Perris Union High School District
- Placentia Yorba Linda Unified School District
- Poway Unified School District
- River Springs Charter School
- Romoland School District
- San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools
- Snowline Joint Unified School District
- Victor Valley Union High School District
Note: School and district MOU partners are subject to change. Contact the Student Services Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (626) 815-2020) to work with a Student Account Specialist and confirm current eligibility.
If your district is not listed, please have your district office email [email protected] to express an interest in establishing an MOU with Azusa Pacific University.