Karen French, MSN, RN, FNP-C, teaches in the Master of Science in Nursing program, and is a family nurse practitioner in private practice, focusing on health promotion and addressing primary health care needs for an internal medicine office. She has experience in critical care, open-heart ICU, school nursing, and home health care for high-risk infants.
- MSN, Azusa Pacific University
- BSN, Azusa Pacific University
- AANP Certification
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Azusa Pacific University
- School of Nursing
- Graduate Programs
- GNRS 513 Advanced Nursing Practice Role
- GNRS 515 Advanced Pathophysiology
- GNRS 591 Primary Health Care of the Childbearing Family
- GNRS 592A Primary Health Care of the Mature and Aging Family
- RNRS 369 Pathophysiology
Office HoursMonday 12:00pm-2:00pm
Additional appointments are available by request.