College of the Arts Art Scholarship
The College of the Arts Art Scholarship is a talent-based scholarship available to select incoming undergraduate students enrolled in the:
This talent-based scholarship is renewable up to eight semesters and can be awarded in addition to any other academic merit scholarships and need-based aid.
Art Scholarship Application Requirements
- Undergraduate Application
- Art Scholarship Application via SlideRoom including:
- Portfolio containing 12 images of completed work, labeled with title, date, and medium.
- Résumé including extracurricular activities, especially any creative and/or collaborative projects where you played a significant role.
- Essay (750 words or less) on why you wish to pursue art or design, and detailing your career objectives as you presently conceive them.
Spring 2022 Applicants
December 1, 2021, is the priority deadline for the Spring 2022 Art Scholarship Application. Students must complete their APU Undergraduate Application and their SlideRoom application by the deadline to ensure consideration.
Fall 2022 Applicants
February 15, 2022, is the priority deadline for the Fall 2022 Art Scholarship Application. Students must complete their APU Undergraduate Application and their SlideRoom application by the deadline to ensure consideration.
Plan a Visit
Applicants are encouraged to visit a class or meet with one of our professors. Just fill out a COTA Visitation Form to visit us virtually! We look forward to meeting you.
For more information on the scholarship application process, contact the College of the Arts at (626) 815-4600 or email@example.com.