Helping Students Tell Redemptive Stories
Azusa Pacific University’s cinematic arts programs, offered through the School of Visual and Performing Arts, combine rigorous coursework and hands-on learning opportunities, preparing students to graduate ready to enter the industry.
Visit our creative portfolio and resources site to view upcoming student films, behind-the-scenes details, blogs, events, and more!
In each cinematic arts program, faculty bring years of industry experience to the classroom, guiding their students to become difference makers in television and film. Once students have completed the program, they have access to our network of alumni who have risen to positions of authority in the entertainment industry, where they can help us place interns and recommend our top graduates for jobs in their organizations.
Cinematic arts programs include:
- M.A. in Screenwriting
- B.A. in Cinematic Arts with concentrations in Production and Post, Entertainment Executive, and Screen Studies.
- B.A. in Animation and Visual Effects
- B.A. in Games and Interactive Media
- BFA in Cinematic Arts Production
- B.A. in Screenwriting
- Screen Studies minor
- Screenwriting minor
- Online Office Hours: How to Take Advantage and Stay Connected with Your Professors
- Animal Crackers OFFICIAL Netflix Trailer with EXCLUSIVE Cast Intro
- Dr. Parham in Star Trek Article, "The Humbling of Admiral Picard."
- Netflix streams “Animal Crackers,” Tony Bancroft’s animated feature, coming this summer.
Twitter: Stay Up to Date
If you missed the First Mondays event with Legendary Cinematographer Bill Butler, click here! https://t.co/CI4mFZbZYV
What project are you working on today?
Note: This information is current for the 2020-21 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.