Azusa Pacific University cinematic arts students have gone on to produce films such as Dan In Real Life, work in post-production on shows such as Heroes and Crossing Jordan, become Disney Academy artists, and even start their own production companies. The list of accomplishments grows longer every day.
In addition, APU cinematic arts graduates have been accepted into prestigious graduate programs at USC School of Cinematic Arts, USC School of Journalism, AFI, Chapman University, George Washington University, and more.
- Lauren (Cray) Martinez ’08 - Disney TV Animation, Animation Academy Artist
- Britainne Pedersen ’12 - Imagineering
- Becky Train ’13 - Imagineering
- Ryan Bowman ’15 - Programming UCP
- Rita Bakelaar ’17 - Global Finance
- Dominic Jones ’08 - NBC Affiliate Reporter
- Lauren Guerard ’11
- Haley Stroh ’14 - TV Studios
- Sam Vargas ’16 - Guest Relations
Other Successful Alumni
- Zack Evans ’14 - Buzzfeed Video Producer
- Christian Wayne ’14 - Creative Capers Editor
- Brooke Pearson ’08 - Fulbright Scholar
- Blake Heal ’08 and Peter Cote ’08 - Owners, Conscious Minds Productions
Note: This information is current for the 2019-20 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.