Exam Proctoring Hours
- Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Exams We Proctor
- Exams for APU students with accommodations (see Accommodated Exams below)
- Credit by Examination (CLEP, DSST, FLATS)
- Miller Analogies Test
- APU Placement Assessments
Students with Testing Accommodations
You must have approved testing accommodations to have your APU exams proctored at the Testing Center. Testing accommodations are approved by the accessibility and disability resources office, which can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must make an appointment three (3) business days in advance to have your exam proctored. Read our Student Guidelines for Testing Accommodations before scheduling any exams.
Follow these steps carefully:
- Communicate with your professor to determine the day and time you are allowed to take your accommodated exam.
- Complete the APU Exam Scheduling Form, entering all required information. When examples are shown within the form, follow them to enter required information.
- Your completed schedule request will be sent for approval or denial. If you do not provide all of the information required for us to proctor your exam, or if you do not have your professor’s approval for the day and time for which you are scheduling your exam, your schedule request will be denied.
- Once your request is approved or denied, you will receive an email showing the status of your request.
- If your schedule request is approved, we will see you at the date and time you scheduled.
- If your schedule request is denied, contact us to determine why your request was denied and then submit a new schedule request.
- Your exam is not confirmed to be proctored until you receive an email showing that your schedule request has been approved.
We look forward to partnering with you and your professor to provide the most convenient and efficient way possible to further your academic success!