Equipping Students for Academic Success
The Office of Academic Advising, housed within the Academic Success Center, provides academic coaching and support to enable students to achieve their scholastic goals and thrive academically.
The Office of Academic Advising supports student academic success through a holistic approach. Our office wants to partner with you by providing:
- Individual academic advising and success coaching for exploring students.
- Personal attention to students who are developmentally admitted.
- Strategies and resources to aid in academic success.
- Assistance with questions regarding progress toward graduation.
- Partnerships with faculty to support students who are identified in our Early Alert program.
- Strategies to help increase undergraduate student retention and graduation rates.
- One-on-one Academic Success Coaching.
We look forward to meeting you! Stop by or make an appointment anytime. The Academic Success Center is located on East Campus in Building 30.
Academic advising is available year-round to help you stay on course as you progress through your degree. Learn more about the benefits of advising and tips for preparing for advising appointments.