News Archive (2020)
- June 5, 2020 by Joseph Bentz, Ph.D.Joseph Bentz, Ph.D., professor in the Department of English, relates the current disruption we are experiencing with examples of biblical figures from the Old Testament who went through a crisis before God called them to do His most important work.
- March 23, 2020Learn more about Allbaugh's recent presentation.
- March 3, 2020 by Stephanie ThurrottHoning your storytelling skills as part of your major can prepare you for storytelling careers in a range of fields, from marketing to ministry.
- February 20, 2020Learn more about Allbaugh's recent publication.
- February 4, 2020 by Ashley EnerizWhile an English degree does equip you to excel as a teacher, there are many other jobs for English majors to consider as well. Here’s what to know.
- January 24, 2020 by Abigail ReedAlthough Jensen Kirkendall ’20 decided to follow Jesus at a young age, he grew up wrestling with questions about his faith. Who is God? What do I really know about Him? How am I supposed to have faith in what I can’t even see?