Meet Our Team
- Keith Hall, Ed.D.Vice President, Chief Diversity Officer
Keith has worked in higher education for more than 15 years and joined APU in 2012. He earned a B.S. in Psychology at Middle Tennessee State University, an M.S in Counseling Psychology at Tennessee State University, and an Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership at Pepperdine.
- Richard S. Martinez, Ed.D.Executive Director, Center for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusive ExcellenceEmail: email@example.com
Richard S. Martinez, Ed.D., is the executive director of the Center for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusive Excellence (CDEIE), which designs and facilitates professional development opportunities for faculty and staff in the area of inclusive learning environments. Richard has facilitated groups as they address issues arising from diversity and organizational culture. His experiences in education include classroom teaching; school, district, and county office of education administration; professional development design and facilitation; and university teaching in educational leadership. He has facilitated nationally on the art of leadership, culturally proficient environments, and transformative approaches to systems change. He is co-author of a best-selling Corwin Press publication, Culturally Proficient Coaching: Supporting Educators to Create Equitable Schools (2007).
- Susan R. Warren, Ph.D.Director of Diversity Programs, Center for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusive ExcellenceEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan R. Warren, Ph.D., has been committed to achieving equity and excellence in the field of education for more than 35 years. Her experiences range from teaching and administration (K-12 and higher education) to professional development, curriculum design, and school evaluation. As the director of diversity programs in the Center for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusive Excellence, she develops and facilitates professional development activities for APU faculty and staff, including the Diversity Ambassador Program. She holds a doctorate in urban educational leadership and enjoys conducting research on issues of diversity, social justice, equity, inclusion, family involvement, and educational leadership, which is reflected in her publications.
- Stephanie HaskinsExecutive Assistant to Keith Hall and the Center for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusive ExcellenceEmail: email@example.com
- Aaron Hinojosa, M.Ed.Executive Director, Student Center for Reconciliation and DiversityEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kristine CodyAssociate Director, Student Center for Reconciliation and DiversityEmail: email@example.com
- Denise GleasonAdministrative Assistant, Student Center for Reconciliation and DiversityEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org